Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Ultimate in Lame-ness!

So I was super stoked to send Pickle her St. Patty's Day card (which is super cute and super funny), so I did. I wrote the address and return address, sealed up the little envelope and stuck it in the mail. I couldn't wait for her to get it! I got home yesterday and there was the little green envelope. I looked at the address thinking that I may had wrote it wrong, but no, it was correct. What the heck? Why did it come back to me? OH MY GOSH! I AM THE LAMEST PERSON EVER! I totally forgot to put a stamp on it. Wow...lame.

4 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

LOL...gotta get it there quick before she moves to a new jar :)

Pickle said...

Can't wait till I actually get the card. :) You are funny.

Stephanie said...

lol...i've done the same thing, except it was mailing out christmas cards :)

Jenn Ann said...

Card is totally cute!!! Shamrocks...he he he!