Sunday, January 24, 2010

Natural History Museum

I watched a show about mummies last week and really wanted to see some mummies in person, so I went to the Natural History Museum. Well, unfortunately, the museum in LA no longer has any mummies. I guess I will just have to take a trip out to NYC to see the ones there.

Even though I didn't get to enjoy any ancient dead people, I did thoroughly enjoy myself. My favorite part of the museum has always been the African and American Mammal Halls. I walk in and feel like I am a part of the wilderness! They had a few neat dinosaur bones also. There was a cool presentation about a triceratops. A woman got inside of a puppet that made real sounds and moved really neat! It was fun to act like a kid!

I can't wait until Casey and I have kids so that I can take them to fun places like the Natural History Museum!










No comments: