Thursday, October 1, 2009

The big 2-8 is today!


Today is my 28th birthday. It is crazy to think how quickly the last 28 years have gone. No, let me rephrase that. How quickly the last 15 years have gone. My life has always centered around my pole accident (check out a post a while back about my teeth and hitting the pole). That happened when I was 13 and in 8th grade. High School went by so fast and the last 10 years have flown by! My 10 year reunion was this summer and I forgot where my life went! So much has happened in the last 15 years that has turned me into the person I am today and so much happened in my first 13 years to mold me into who I wanted to become.

Thanks to my parents who always supported me and raised me to be the type of person I am. Thanks to Casey for putting up with my junk for the last 4 years, and thanks to my friends for always being so supportive even in the craziest of times. For some reason, this birthday seems like a big milestone for me and I'm not quite sure why. 28 isn't a milestone birthday, but for me there is something about it. I feel older and more mature, but in a good way. I have been through so much that has made me so thankful for everything that has happened in my life.

So, cheers to 28 years of wonderful life and many more wonderful years to come! :)

No comments: