Thursday, June 19, 2008

My little trip to NYC

I am in NJ right now for my cousin's wedding. We went into NYC yesterday to do random not-as-touristy stuff. Our day basically revolved around food.
We started the day at Serendipity 3 with frozen hot chocolate. It was spectacular and I am planning to get it again when we go back into the city on Saturday!




We then wandered around Central Park (to walk off the sugar!) and made our way to a pizzeria that was voted the best pizza in Manhattan.
Then it was off to the Magnolia Bakery for cupcakes and key lime pie cheesecake!


We had some tasty food and I want to eat more!!!

3 comments:

wee said...

oh yum! i want to take a food based NYC trip ;)

The Doerr Four said...

Ooh, yum! Serendipity is so yummy. Hope you're having fun. Call me when you get back. I would love to see your new place.

Stephanie said...

how fun! your first few pictures remind me of the movie serendipity....is that the same one?